Choose the easiest one on how to make a top-up GoPay balance
How to top up your GoPay balance, choose the easiest one, which can really be used as an option. GoPay itself is an electronic money service on the GoZek app. This payment service can be used to pay for various services from GoSend, GoFood, Gocar and other Gozek.
In fact, you can make cashless transactions to business partners who have collaborated with Gozek. GoPay’s features are many examples, such as a joint venture feature. With the joint venture feature using GoPay, you don’t mind when you pay when you get together with friends.
In addition to the joint venture feature, there is also the GoPay Dairy feature. This GoPay Diary feature is a iteration of transactions from GoPay for an entire month, so you can track where the money that really top-up is on the GoPay app. Users who use GoPay as a trading tool will get a report via email once a month.
You don’t need to worry when you top up your GoPay balance, choose the easiest one, because GoPay is committed to maintaining user safety. GoPay has various technologies and constantly strives to maintain the security of balances, transactions and personal data. Here’s how to top up your GoPay balance.
How to top up GoPay balance through driver?
You can easily adjust the balance to your conditions and needs. One way to top up your GoPay balance is to top up through the driver. The least you can do is top up only IDR 10 thousand, which is definitely a very light amount.
If you want to top up through GoPay, you must first order GoZek. You can order gokar, go ride or gofood. Toping up the balance can’t just go to any driver, such as meeting a driver on the road and wanting to top up, but you have to order.
After you have placed an order for one of Gojek’s services, if you want to transfer the GoPay balance, immediately inform the driver about it. You can give cash for the GoPay amount you want to transfer. If the driver says you’ve been toped up, you can check if your balance has increased or not.
To test your balance, you can click more on the main page, then click history. Generally, there will also be a message in the inbox if you successfully receive the balance with a nominal amount. Make sure again when a balance is added.
Unlike how to top up your GoPay balance, choose another easy one, it’s free to top up the balance through the driver, so you can save more, moreover the minimum balance refill for top-up from the driver is only IDR 25 thousand.
Top up GoPay balance through a minimarket
In addition to totopping your GoPay balance through the driver, you can also top up your GoPay through a minimarket. Gozek has collaborated with several minimarkets to replenish the balances, including Alphabeti, Alphamart, Dan + Dan, Pegadian and Lawson. You can choose these minimarkets.
After reaching the minimarket, how to top up gopay balance, choose the next easiest one, explain to the cashier if you want to top up the balance for the customer, then tell the mobile number you are using and register on the Gojek app. The nominal balance replenishment will change through the minimarkets.
The nominal option of topping the balance through minimarkets starts from IDR 20 thousand to IDR 500 thousand. After charging, pay according to the desired nominal. To top up through the minimarket, you just need to pay an administration fee of IDR 2 thousand.
Then, the cashier will top up your account, before leaving the minimarket, make sure once again that your balance nominal has increased in accordance with the nominal you paid. To check it out, you can click more on the main page or search for history.
Top-up GoPay Balance through Bank
You can also top up your balance from the bank, there are several banks that you can use as an option to top up your balance. You can choose the bank according to the bank you are currently using. While the top-up balance can be from ATMs, mobile banking and others as well, here’s how to top up gopay balance Here’s how to top up the GoPay balance Choose the one that’s absolutely easy :
- Through BCA. You can top up through the ATM, select the transfer menu then enter the BCA Gojek Virtual Account 70001, then enter your mobile number, enter the amount you want to fill in and complete the charging. Moreover, you can top up using OneClick, M-BCA and Click BCA.
- Through bank mandiri. If you have a Bank Mandiri account and want to top up using AN ATM, you can select the Pay menu, then e-commerce, and input the company code, i.e. 60373, then the mobile number registered on the app. In addition to using ATMs, you can also use internet banking and mobile banking.
- Through bank BRI. If through a BRI bank, you can opt for other transactions to purchase, enter the code 301341 after your phone number. Don’t forget, enter the nominal amount you want to fill. Refill through the bank BRI can also use BRI mobile SMS, BRI mobile banking.
- How to top up your GoPay balance Choose the easiest one through Bank BNI. To top up, you can select the payment menu, and finally for various payments, enter code 9003, the code is gojek company’s code, then enter your mobile number, finally enter the amount of GoPay that you want to top up. Top up balances through bank BNI can use internet banking and SMS banking.
- Through Gem Bank. If you go through the Bank Parmata ATM, you can select the transfer menu, then go to your Permatabank account and enter the company code. Gozek’s code is 898 and then there is a registered number. Enter the nominal and follow the instructions accordingly on the screen.
Top-up from even GoPay users
The easiest way to top up your GoPay balance is to be top-up by a fellow user. However, if you want to transfer the dues to fellow users, make sure that you have renewed your account first, it is really easy to update your account.
If you want to renew your account, in the GoPay menu section, you can click more, then select the update and update now. Take a photo of the ID you have, and don’t clearly forget to take a selfie with your ID card. Click on the submit document and you will have to wait for the next verification process.
If the verification process is successful, then you will receive a notification, by updating this account, choosing the easier one to top up the GoPay balance becomes more diversified. If you want to top up to a co-user, you can click on the payment. Then follow the next step.
To make a transfer from a fellow user, you can enter the phone number or use the QR code. After selecting one of the two, enter the nominal you want to send, and don’t forget to write a message or note. Click on Payment and enter your ID. When the transfer is successful, you will get a notification later,
GoPay provides convenience, moreover, the way to register for GoPay is also easy, you only need to download the GoZek app, then you can use the services directly from GoPay. When you want to use it, don’t forget to check the data first so that the easiest way to top up your GoPay balance becomes more diversified.